- Its other names are TSP, trisodium phosphate, trisodium orthophosphate
- 11.8 to 12.0 in one percent solution
- It is obtained by mixing soda ash and phosphoric acid and then mixing caustic soda in it.
- Commercial, pure, CP, F-C -C, anhydrous
- Less poisonous if orally inheal
- It is used as a water softener, in water boiler compounds, detergents, as a metal cleaner, textile, paper making, laundry compounds, dish washing compounds, machine washing compounds, hand washing compounds, detergent powders, leather cleaning compounds, photographic developers, sugar cleaning, paint removers, emulsifying agents, buffers, and in soap making.