- It is also known as black antimony or antimony and is present in the form of black and orange crystals.
- It is not soluble in water but highly soluble in sulfide solutions and acid salt solutions.
- It is obtained in its natural form. Only the orange crystalline antimony sulfide is prepared chemically
- 546 degree Celsius
- Technical grade….
- Proves to be explosive when mixed with oxidizing materials.
- Poisonous in nature
- It is used in the preparation of yellow pigment and antimony salts.
- This chemical compound is used in paint and match box manufacturing industry.